PRODUCTS >> HIGH MOLECULAR (HM)
High molecular (HM) is a high performance polymer having low coefficient of friction, good abrasion resistance, good chemical resistance etc. It is used in shipbuilding, textile industries and also in biomedical applications. The Melting-point of High Molecular lies between 120 and 150 C. It is the most widely used plastic industries. Its primary use is within packaging.
- It is highly resistant to corrosive chemicals, with exception of oxidizing acids.
- It has extremely low moisture absorption
- Low coefficient of friction
- High molecular (HM) is a high performance polymer
- Save Life Save Earth use only Oxy-Biodegradable...
- Polypropylene can be used for packaging products.
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is a ...
- We offer different types of flags which are available...
- In 1973 it was proved for first time that polyester...